3. Age Restriction
Core 8 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from those below the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register an account with Core 8. If you are under 18, please do not use the Platform, or attempt to register an account or send any personal data about yourself to us.
4. What is Personal Data?
Personal data means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information that is in the possession of, or is likely to come into possession of Core 8.
5. What personal data does Core 8 collect?
5.2 By providing any personal data to us, you automatically authorise us to perform credit checks and to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to, or from third parties, including but not limited to credit reports, to authenticate your identity.
5.3 Data that is voluntarily provided. Core 8 collects personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, whether through the Platform or other media such as through email, telephone and other forms of communication). At various places on the Platform, or in the course of obtaining the services provided by Core 8, you may be required to provide certain personal data such as your full name, email address, address, country of residence, telephone number and other personal information in order to obtain our services. You can choose not to provide your personal data, but in such case you may not be able to access or use certain features or services of the Platform, or to obtain certain services from us.
5.4 Data that is sent automatically. In addition, Core 8 collects data that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. This may include your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Platform, date and time of your visit, information about the device you are using and other information. Please check the settings of your browser or device if you want to know what data is automatically sent or if you wish to change your settings.
5.5 We may share your information with our group companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, to the extent permitted under applicable laws. We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so to conclude the transaction or if we are legally compelled to disclose such information.
6. How long do we retain your data?
Personal data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues or as required under applicable law. For avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation towards you to continue to store any personal data any may delete such personal data in our sole discretion without any recourse or notice to you.
7. Is your personal data secure?
As your account on the Platform (“Account”) is protected by a password for your privacy and security, we ask that you take steps to protect against unauthorised access or use of your Account. Please select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and Account Information, and any activity on your Account that takes place through unauthorised password use.
8. Core 8 understands the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We therefore put in place security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal data, in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. Core 8 does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. Core 8 hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us.
9. Due to the nature of the internet, transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. We will not be liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send or receive, and transactions that you do.
If you make payments through the Platform, the details you are asked to submit, will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. We do not share any customer financial data (including but not limited to credit card or debit card details) to other third parties. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe facility that may be provided with such email or communication, or contact us at email@example.com